Am I doing something wrong, how do you retain new lessons?

Usually; however sometimes it’s used as a … sneaky? rhetorical? way to introduce ○ to the conversation.

It’s similar to the sentence introduction “As I’m sure you all know, …” :relaxed:

Hi! I use nemonics a lot; y make up my own crazy stories so they make sense to me and write them in the notes section Bunpro provides. Sometimes they’re useless and I change them constantly to help me remember.

Also, I take notes on the most difficult grammar when I confuse them with other points, so I have a notebook comparing similar grammar and review that to study aside from going though bunpro

1 Like

I guess 80% of the time my first sentences on reviews I get it wrong, then my mind clicks and I start remembering the rules to write certain points.

but after repeating them I read the sentence then I remmeber the order and rule to use certain item.

getting tips from other users here about listening the example sentece,

I think I will start doing that. usually I prefer natural recorded voices, not robotic, but I will listen to them anyway.

𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 :robot:

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥, 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕤! :robot:

𝙽𝚘, 𝙸’𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗’𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟!

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘.𝟘𝟘𝟘 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝟠.𝟞% 𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 “𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕪”, 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 “𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣 𝟜𝟠𝟞 : ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤”

2 Likes

Imagine being a human and using Bunpro, couldn’t be me :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes