Android app issues

Hello,

I’m having a couple of problems with the app.

1. The app gets stuckbon the loading screen once I log in.
  2. The app icon is an Android default.
    I would post an image but “new users can post only one image”.

Huawei Mate 9.

Thanks!

Ved

I have contacted the Android developer. Hopefully we can get this fixed for you with the next patch.

1 Like

Great, any response from the dev?

He recently pushed an update to the testing stage!

Hi there! Currently testing the app on Android (is there a centralized thread for people to post feedback or is this one good?). My issue is that the displayed amount of reviews doesn’t update, neither on the icon or on the home screen. Once I click on whatever amount is showing, I get the reviews that are actually due. If there are 0, the screen says “Reviews loading” but never changes.
There’s also a thing with the settings where the settings page accessible from the home screen and the one accesible from the review themselves are different and can cancel each other? Apart from that I’m enjoying very much being able to study on my phone ! :slight_smile:

Thanks, but still nothing…

Found the problem. A user who has never done any lessons will get stuck on the loading page. This feedback should help your dev find the exact problem.

4 Likes

Hi there, just to say that the issue with showing review numbers on Android remains after the last update. This is what I’m seeing on my phone, knowing that I currently have 0 reviews and before that had only 24. Just thought I’d report the bug, though I’m not sure this is the right place for it?

Could only put one image in the post above…

1 Like

Geez that’s an awesome wallpaper :scream:

1 Like

ね?:grin:楽しんで!

2 Likes

Is it from a show or something?

It’s fan art based on Ghibli movie Princess Mononoke :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d call it more professional art than fan art. Do you actually own a copy of the print? I have this one from the artist:

Fan art is usually done by professionals… It’s just the term for art inspired by an existing story/character. I don’t own the print unfortunately, yours is gorgeous!!!

I usually think of fan art as stuff I see on tumblr and the like, but I guess you’re right! :laughing: