BunPro android app login issue

Hi all, when I log in on the BunPro app (android), I get a wrong password message. I use the same email/password which I use for the website.
When I click on ‘forget password’ and enter my email, I get a ‘can’t send reset password email’ message.

Ofcourse I made sure I enter the correct emailadress.

Anyone have an idea?

1 Like

Hey @Warrie! Welcome to Bunpro! I hope it proves useful in your Japanese journey. :partying_face:

The current app that we have up on the Play Store is outdated, but don’t dismay. We’re currently developing a brand new, cross-platform one at the moment! I can’t give any specifics right now, but know that it’ll be soon. Here’s a small glimpse:

On the meantime, you can use the website directly on your phone’s browser. Although there’s no notifications with this method (a much requested features we do have in mind for the new app!) you can use the full site.

If you still want an app though, I recommend you check out BunPyro by one of our users.

I hope you have a great time with Bunpro, let me know if you’ve any extra questions!

3 Likes

Ah thanks for the info, I thought something weird was going on on my end. Yes the site works fine on mobile, but a good working app is always nicer, indeed especially for the notifications :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the new app and I’ll check out BunPyro meanwhile :slight_smile:

3 Likes