Bunpro Book club (Beginner) VOTE IN PROCESS

We’re still doing groups! We have just been slammed with projects that need to get done by the end of the year. Will add a new vote tonight!

6 Likes

Thanks @Asher, we know you guys have been busy adding some great features!

1 Like

New poll is up! Voting will close on the 17th of October, get your votes in while you can! :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

1 Like

Hi Asher, I see that くま クマ 熊 ベアー is still in the poll as a manga. What I nominated was the light novel, not the manga. I have no idea if the manga is suitable for beginners or not.

The same thing happened the last time we voted. You said:

Is it possible to change the poll to the light novel? Or just remove it? Or should we do a second vote if it wins, like you suggested last time?

1 Like

I voted! I read a little of 君の名は and while I can understand a fair amount,
with no hiragana, it was hurting my head looking up so many words.

I’m crawling back to beginner :flushed:

3 Likes

I voted for よつばと volume 2, I had a lot of fun with the first one and have been waiting to get a chance to read more.

(not that the other choices sound bad either, but right now my motivation to continue with one series is apparently a little higher than to start yet another new thing)

2 Likes

[ドラえもん, Volume 1 (Manga)]

1 Like

Ahhhhh, Skip and Loafer would be amazing.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot edit active polls, but I have added a note at the beginning of the poll to state that it is a light novel, not the manga. I will also change the amazon link.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

How long will the poll remain open for? I’ve dug out my copy of よつばと with the assumption that it’s the likly winner.

Is there a possibility of having more than one going at a time? If people use よつばと2 then that leaves out the people that didn’t read the first book.

This comment is posted under the poll:

So I guess the voting is over, even though the poll itself is still open…

1 Like

Thanks, I missed that.

1 Like