Bunpro Book club (Beginner) VOTE IN PROCESS

I’m in! All the book challenges!

3 Likes

I’m in! Been meaning to join a book club to get motivated.

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

I would like to participate! I have been reading through Spy x Family and it has been (mostly) super easy! Though, I live in Japan so I’m not sure how easy it is to get in other countries. I’ve also gone through a lot of classic stories like ももたろう、金太郎、and うらしまたろう which are great and all easily accessible online!

6 Likes

I’m in!

4 Likes

I’m in! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m also in

3 Likes

I’m in !

3 Likes

I really need to practise, so I’m in!

3 Likes

I’m in. Also: hi!

3 Likes

Welcome to all the first time posters! Awesome that a lot of you have come out to participate in hopefully something fun with all of us! :star_struck:

10 Likes

If I’ve gone through N5 grammar but haven’t finished the N5 vocab, should I hold off on joining?

4 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

Once the book is decided, have a look at the free sample on Amazon or another site and then decide if you think it is too difficult for you or not. As we will be using native material intended for Japanese people, the vocab may be quite different than what would traditionally be classified as N5 in terms of the JLPT.

8 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

No
You should always join things before you think you are ready for them. Do not fear the scribbles, worst you can do is read it wrong

18 Likes

reading is far better for vocabulary learning than brute force on a website. So I’d say yes.

6 Likes

Poll is now available at the top of the post! Please vote for the title that you are interested in reading by the end of day, Sunday, 24th of March. I will allow for all timezones to pass through Sunday before locking in the winner :blush:.

Detailed rules etc for the book club will be announced once the book has been decided.

8 Likes

It says in the poll that Yotsuba is not available as a digital book. I know that it wasn’t in the past, but I was able to buy it now from Amazon US.

Thanks for putting up the poll and for organizing the book club!

2 Likes