Missing day in review stats

Hi

Not very important but for some reason the 26th of March is missing in my review stats.

Both on the website and mobile app, Bunpro seems to know I did reviews then as its has maintained my streak. Just seems a little odd.

Thanks

1 Like

I have this exact same issue on Anki for 26th March.

My days studied show 100% so it knows I’ve studied on that day, but in the calendar the dot appears empty. It also happens only on some days, other days it’s there.

I just checked and that day is empty for me as well, despite a 200+ day streak.
It might me related to the vocab review update?

Yep, 26th March missing for me too :disappointed_relieved:

Can we all have 1 added to our streaks and number of review days done?
Just trying whatever I can to get closer to getting those badges :laughing:

1 Like

It’s probably a more general problem with how the calendar works, since I have the same issue in a completely different program, which has a similiar streak calendar

1 Like

That is pretty odd. I just thought maybe something happened when they implemented the update here, as the dates would line up.

2 Likes

Have had similar problem for the past couple of years. Might be due to daylight savings time, but didn’t get a full answer. @Jake do you know?

March 26 is fine for me, though March 12 is missing (even though I have a streak going further back)
(October 29 is also missing for me.)

October 29 and March 12/26 are when DLS starts/stops (depending on where you are), so it might be stemming from that?

2 Likes

As good a guess as any, hadn’t occurred to me thanks

I’m in the UK so that tracks good shout!

It happened to me as well, and I am also in the UK.

1 Like