N5 vocab deck bug

Hello,
Similar bug in that the Quiz at the end of a batch of vocab won’t load.
No quiz means I can’t clear the vocab.

This page:
bunpro(dot)jp/learn?deck_id=5
Set of 4 words:
今晩, 他, 代, 以内
After clicking Quiz Me, I get this:

3 Likes

I am having the same issue! I am going through the n5 vocab to see which ones I know and then just review them en masse when I have time. When I try to move forward from 6 to 7/8, i get that same screen.

edit: strangely enough, the word after which I get that screen is also, like the op has in their reviews, 以内。Maybe it has to do with this specific vocab?

3 Likes

When this issue came up previously for me it was tied to only specific vocab having the problem. That issue has at least been resolved for me on those specific words and I haven’t encountered it since, but it’s possible that other specific vocab could still be impacted.

It would probably be helpful to the devs if you checked the browser dev console (like in the linked post) so that they know if it’s the same problem. The screenshot provided by @kib in the OP probably isn’t all that helpful as there’s no useful info to be gained from just seeing the HTML, this issue is definitely occurring on the JavaScript side.

3 Likes

this?

4 Likes

@berry There was a broken sentence in 以内 that should now be fixed. I’m not 100% sure if that was the source of the bug. Would you mind letting me know if us fixing that sentence fixed the issue you are having please?

4 Likes

I was able to advance, it seems to have worked!

1 Like

Working now, thank you for the quick fix!

1 Like