Problems with progress on Bunpro path

Hello Everyone,

I was looking at my progress on the Bunpro path (N4), and some items that I already learned and reviewed are marked as “new”, but when I go to learn this doesn’t show up (they are already done)

I took a look and saw that I have selected and I have a favorite deck set Bunpro-N4-Grammar. When I remove this as the main deck and go to learn the items show again, but after finishing the learn again, I receive the message for the quiz, but after clicking Quiz Me, I automatically receive a message talking congratulations, but the progress doesn’t change, and if I click again to learn I see the same grammar again and again.

What is the suggestion for this situation, or is this a bug?

Hi there,

This definitely sounds like a bug to me!

I should be able to fix this for you, if you could let me know the answer to the following questions:

• Regardless of if you set that as your Main deck or not, you get that issue?
  • It looks like you are using Reviews Beta 2.0. Do you get that issue if you use the old Learn page? You can find it here
  • What exact Grammar Points are you stuck on?

Thanks for the report and sorry for the troubles.

Hello @veritas_nz ,

This just happens when I don’t use the deck as the main: scenario:

• Set main deck

• Go to Learn

• learn normal

• finish the quiz

• new grammar to review

• the progress was not set

• remove the main deck and use the default

• Go to learn

• here I see all the grammar that I did using the main deck

• try to “learn” again and do the quiz

• After starting the quiz, I go to the conclusion of the quiz, and nothing change

I didn’t try it on old Learn (I can try later), but the progress was updated so I can try with something new.

Here the points were mostly from N4 lesson 2, but everything looks ok now.

Thank You

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I tried to replicate the issue on my end but couldn’t do so.

How many times did this happen for you? And is it working now?

The Reviews 2.0 Learn system is internally separate from the Decks system. If this only happened once to you, it may have been a one-off failed server response. Throughout the Learn experience, there is a bunch of back and forth between your machine and the server, this could’ve failed.

Anyway, let me know, and hopefully we can get to the bottom of it!

EDIT: this bug has also happened to another user, so it’s likely not a one off

1 Like

Hi again, sorry for the delay.

This should be fixed now!
Let me know if you’re still getting issues with this.

Thanks,
Sean