What are my ghosts?

The section in the middle of the main page that shows how many items are in each srs section as well as the number of ghosts; when I click on one of those, I expect it to take me to a page to show me the items. It currently does not. They don’t do anything atm.

In particular, I would like to see all my ghosts so I can go through them.

6 Likes

Here’s a link to the FAQ entry about ghost reviews.

Hope it answers your question.

4 Likes

To see your ghosts, from the dashboard view, click your portrait in the top right, then select ‘summary’. On the new screen, there should be a ‘ghosts’ tab, select that, the items displayed are your ghosts. The number of ghosts on the tab will match the number of items displayed, what a spooky coincidence :ghost:

3 Likes

Perfect people will never get the ghostslayer batches, which means they never find peace in the afterlife…

which means they becoming ghosts by themshelf. A neverending cycle of misery and despair.

And that, my cuties, is the reason why we make mistakes on purpose.

The summary is based on what was recently reviewed (24 hours it seems like?), so ghosts in the last SRS stage might not be there.

To actually see all ghosts, go to your profile, then the Stats tab. Scroll all the way down to find the Ghost Reviews section.