500 day streak and N3 completed!

I just wanted to celebrate that I just got a 500 day streak, and added all of the N3 grammar! I also got my N4 certificate in the mail yesterday, so it is time for a little bit of celebration :partying_face:

36 Likes

well done sir!

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Show us your shiny new N3 badge then…

4 Likes

congrats!

I am almost halfway done with N3 (145 streak days), doing 2 grammar points per day.

7 Likes

I did 2 per day for most of N4, but 1 per day for most of N3 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face:

3 Likes

congratulation
FemaleLeafyCopepod-size_restricted

3 Likes

Here you go. Pretty proud about the 500 days streak as well

8 Likes

@TobyOne
Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats! And 500 days is pretty impressive!!
Any tips for keeping the motivation alive? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the 500+ club! Your membership card is already being sent out, remember to bring it to the weekly meetings :wink:

2 Likes

Alright bud you gotta get another level in order to be cool. Sorry but you know the rules

3 Likes

My teenage son would approve of this comment

1 Like

Haha I thought the same ting :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really, but maybe. Motivation comes and goes, however practicing Japanese is a daily routine for me. I do it every morning with my coffee, so even on non-motivated days I still get through my reviews. Then, when I am motivated and watch some cool video about Japan or something, I have kept my practice up and not forgot so much of what I learnt.

3 Likes

doesnt sound problematic or scary aslong as it isnt a cult or sect.

2 Likes

Any thoughts on what the next step in your study journey is? I’m close (75 points away) to finishing the N3 deck and planning to take the test in december. But my accuracy is low (~70%) so I’m a bit concerned but determined to add all the cards. Any thoughts on how are you gonna take what you learned on bunpro and solidify it in your brain for the N3 test?

3 Likes

What’s tripping you up and causing the low percentage? Is it a memory thing, a non understanding thing, something related to not understanding the full sentence, etc?

With the introduction of the new grammar write ups that just got released, I think that should be able to help you in going back to review points you’ve been getting wrong on a constant basis. A lot of users who take the test said they utilized the cram feature to help burn things into their memory, especially for the week leading up to the actual date.

N3 is/was/will continue to be super tough for me still, I genuinely found N2 a lot simpler than it. Obviously everyone is different, but hopefully the write ups can help you out. If there are any points in particular that confuse you feel free to post about it in its dedicated thread and a lot of people here will help you out!

1 Like

Looking forward to your entry into the funny ha-ha number club! (Also congratulations! :partying_face:)

3 Likes