6 Days to N5 ๐Ÿ˜€ ... What a Great App!

6 Days to N5 with 100% accuracy :grinning: โ€ฆ What a Great App!!

N1 here I come :wink::rofl:

I am interested to know how far people have been able to get within their first free month trial?
Iโ€™ll be subscribing for as long as it takes to get to N1 thatโ€™s for sure.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

I donโ€™t think showing how far people got in their first month would be a particularly informative thing to do, since everyone starts from different places. For example, I was just about to graduate with a degree in Japanese when I first started BunPro, so I blasted through the N5 and 4 stuff extremely quickly, whereas an absolute beginner might take longer.

For the record, I would definitely recommend the lifetime subscription. It means you can take it at your own pace.

3 Likes

Yes, you make a good point.
I am recommending the monthly subscription (to myself) because at this rate I donโ€™t see myself taking 50 months to complete N1 and the monthly paywall is an incentive to keep going strong; thanks for your input.

1 Like

Oh wow does it cost that much now? I bought it when they only just started taking money for subscriptions and I think I got an amazing deal on itโ€ฆ

Well no it only cost 150 bucks but so does the monthly subscription only cost 1/50 of that (I suspect itโ€™ll increase to $250 before not too long).
All a bargain if you ask me. Big shout out to the developers here: Thanks for the terrific app!!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve been using it for a month, Finished all N3 and nearly halfway through N2, but to be fair I totally skipped N4 and N5 except for a couple points Iโ€™m a little rusty on. I also knew most of the N3 going in so a lot is just reviewing stuff I already know. Overall itโ€™s working really nicely for me. Initially my aim was to cover all N3 and N2 in a month, but I fell 25% short. Still not bad progress I guess.

Previously I failed N2 level by a few marks, so Iโ€™m hoping going through Bunpro will give me the edge I need to pass N2 and hopefully N1 in the future!

2 Likes