A couple of minor complaints

Hey, I don’t use the forums much so sorry if I’m breaching any etiquette but I wanted to say two things that bugged me about using bunpro.

1. It never remembers my username on login despite clicking remember me every time.
  2. It logs me out entirety too often. On wanikani I stay logged in for a crazy amount of time.
    (Oh and I’ll add a third) 3. When I wanted to find the forums I couldn’t find the button easily so I had to Google to find it.

All minor complaints. Love the service. Feel like it’s helped me a ton!

Thanks!

I tend to have a pretty hard time finding the forums too. I usually just click the small FAQ button at the bottom of the page which takes you there indirectly, though it’s an extra step from just having a button that says ‘forum’.

Regarding #2, are you using mobile? I get logged out from time to time on mobile, but I’ve never been logged out on desktop.

Regarding #3, it’s the Community option in the main Bunpro menu.

Yea I primarily use mobile. This happened on my Android and my new iPhone.

On number 3 I don’t think there is a community button on the mobile site. But the FAQ trick worked. It’s just not ideal.

It’s the same menu, so it’s there. It’s just buried beneath clicking your name/profile to expand the menu.

Ah there we go. You’re right. 1/3 solved

I also had problems to easily navigate to the forums, the statistics (accuracy etc.) and grammar page on mobile, so I just linked a Chrome shortcut to the home screen. The three icons are now easily accessible from my home screen folder with the other Japanese apps/stuffs.

BTW: linking the forums to the home screen with Chrome will create an app instead of just a link, which I like because it runs fullscreen without address bar.