Account activation

This is my first time paying Bunpro and I am not sure what to do. I paid for the one year subscription but it is not working. I saw that other users who paid with Paypal like me had to wait beacuse the account needs to be activated manually. I just wanted to understand if it is a problem of the payment or if I need to wait. Thanks for the attention and I’m sorry for being annoying but I just want to be sure it is not a real problem and I didn’t lose my money.

1 Like

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

Thank you for the purchase! The subscriptions paid over PayPal are activated manually, so it takes a bit longer, especially if the paypal email differs from the email you used to register Bunpro account. If this is the case then you can PM both to @Pushindawood. I will contact the technical part of the team to make the process faster :+1:

I am sorry for the inconvenience! :bowing_man:

1 Like

Hi thanks for replying, my email doesn’t differ from the one I use on my Paypal account so there’s no problem like that. I hope it will be activated as soon as possible. Thank you so much for the interest.

1 Like