い-Adjective No longer show the word to right?

When I get a review for い-Adjective’s I no longer get the word to the right showing the kanji…

as compared to someone else here → where it is still showing?

Is this something I’ve accidentally turned off or you just stop getting hints beyond a point?

2 Likes

This is something we need to fix. Initially in the いadjective lesson there were negative and past adjectives, so those were all removed. However, we also removed the (楽しい)etc at the end of the sentence, as we felt that showing the exact answer was a bit too much.

However this has resulted in even more confusion, so we were thinking of having something like (寒〜), so that the answer is there, but the student has to conjugate it themselves. Will be getting fixed asap!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update

3 Likes

Hi Asher,
Any ideas what the timeline is for the fix for this one is? Really frustrating filling up my ghosts constantly for this one as I have yet to learn alot of the different adjectives it suggests.
Cheers,

1 Like

Hi again! Will be fixing this today! Sorry for the delay :bowing_man:

Edit - Just finished fixing them all! Now all of the adjectives will appear with something like (楽し~) at the end, where all you need to remember to add is the い or いです etc. Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Thanks for fixing that Asher, I do appreciate it was the holidays (hopefully you guys take one).
Glad I went ahead and purchased the lifetime subscription.

1 Like