All Reviews At X Time Per Day

:monkey:

2 Likes

I am so so thankful for this feature!

Will there be a way to reschedule all currently scheduled reviews to the start of the day too?

2 Likes

Hi again!
Do you mean, get all scheduled Reviews that are due before the next 3am now?
If so, not too sure. I think this setting is meant to be a kind of set-and-forget one.
Are you wanting to switch the setting quite often?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

What I mean is that I’d like to have all reviews for a given day be available at 3am each day. This would make it so that the forecast for the day’s upcoming reviews would be at 0 at all times :+1:

This would also mean making the first interval for reviews be set to the next day at 3am, which I’d like.

And, to clarify my last post, this would mean changing the times of all currently scheduled reviews to 3am. This would be a one-time operation.

Let me know if I’m making sense.

7 Likes

I second the request: I’ve activated this setting since day 1 of its availability and today for example, I have 5 reviews available but 8 more coming during the day. Not fresh ones with < 1 day duration, just old reviews that were never scheduled to 3 am.

7 Likes

Hi Bunpro team,

Noticed same thing today. Same thing as the previous posters, not all of my reviews are coming in at 3am, logging into the site today there was some reviews scheduled to come at 4PM even though I had not performed any reviews for the day so far.

4 Likes

I’d also like to see ALL my reviews set to 3 AM, rather than just new ones. As @JandroSantiago said, I would guess that this would be a one-way transfer that we only have to do one time. Once you set them all to 3 AM, you can not return to “throughout the day” scheduling, except for any new ones that you add from the “learn” pile.

6 Likes

Just like to say I’d be happy with this too, after I do my reviews for the day I don’t then proceed to do the small chunks that come after, I understand this is useful for someone cramming or otherwise, but I’d be completely fine with my reviews only rolling around at 3AM and no other time.

4 Likes

Just as an update on this, we are looking at the best way to change all existing reviews to 3am. We may just add a button that users can click if they want to change all, but when we decide I’ll put an update on here

12 Likes

We have now added an update all button in the review settings section. This will change all reviews to start of the day

11 Likes

お疲れ様でした🎉

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

お疲れ様でした。 :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you!

However, I clicked the button, got the “are you sure” dialog, then nothing happened. I still have reviews coming throughout the day.

1 Like

Are they new reviews? Any review with a streak less than 3 won’t be updated, this allows for the usual SRS spacing at the early stages

4 Likes

Yeah I thought the same thing, that nothing changed. But then I noticed it was just trickles from new items I recently added, with the majority coming in at 3am

Curious, since you mentioned needing 3 streak. If those reviews are done throughout the day, do they eventually move to being at 3am too when they’re old enough?

1 Like

Yes, once the streak becomes 3 or more they will start to become available at 3am

6 Likes

Ah, perhaps. That makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

After some weeks now using this 本当に便利 feature, I would just like to thank you again, @veritas_nz and @Samu and @rustx the ‘instigator’.

みんなさんお疲れ様です。:bowing_man:t2:

5 Likes