Am I cursed?

When I synced Bunpro with the WK API key, this suddenly happened:

grafik

Am I now cursed? Should I worry? What will happen? HELP ME!

18 Likes

The Devil doesn’t exit, so you’re fine :+1:. It’s just a number (just like 13).

3 Likes

I know, but where’s the fun then when having such a coincidence :wink:

1 Like

:fire: 悪魔の子 :fire:

You should know what the specific figure “666” means.
The unlucky number called as “Devil’s Number” is not generally cared so much in Japan, but some devils closely lurk in our daily life without being noticed.
Actually, there’re 6 kind of coins (1 yen, 5 yen, 10 yen, 50 yen, 100 yen, 500 yen) in the Japanese currency, and the total amount of these are…
1+5+10+50+100+500=666
In fact, 666 are obscurely hidden in crucial stuff in Japan, and even Tokyo Skytree is no exception of that.
The height of the tower is officially said 634m, but most people don’t know there is the foundation (32m) sleeping in basement.
634+32=666

Damn, I love the internet.
Could have been worst though.

四四四四四死

(No disrespect intended :upside_down_face:)

7 Likes

If in the next week someone says to you “日本語が上手ですね” you will never go past “このアニメは面白いですね”. The curse is real, avoid it at all costs.

If this happens go to Gotoku-ji temple, buy 6 maneki neko, line them up at the front of the building to the furthest left and write the following 6 hiragana on it. ま だ ま だ で す。

18 Likes

None taken :+1:

The internet provides all kinds of facts, no mater what you look for. Right or Wrong, it’s all available 24/7. It’s a gift and a curse.

:joy:

3 Likes

Oh you got me @Jose7822 , now I’m not sure whether my post looks ironical or rather serious. Haha

Anyway, might be for the best.

3 Likes

Hmm, perhaps that’s why Japan has so many earthquakes? :thinking:

Just joking lol, nevertheless, these are really interesting facts!

1 Like

Sorry about that. I wasn’t trying to pull a “got ya” or anything.

Maybe I’m too serious today :joy:. Please don’t mind me and enjoy poking fun at the topic.

3 Likes

OMG someone said that to me, what should I do now??

8 Likes

Good work. I’m glad they weren’t sold out like last time, that would have been a disaster.

3 Likes

Oh no…this may be the most horrific thing I’ve seen in my Japanese studying history. 鬼だ!

2 Likes

Phew, that was a close one then…

3 Likes

I hope I won’t hit 666 again some day :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Perhaps not 666, but 999!

2 Likes

Please protect me :shield:

3 Likes

Well, you could find a random vocab item and manually Master it. Then, you’ll be at 667 Mastered! Problem solved! :grin:

4 Likes

If you need to ask if you’re cursed, you should visit a monk or a priest…

2 Likes

Just accept your curse and embrace your new cursed powers with your own hit anime show

5 Likes

May the これはペンです gods smile kindly upon thee.

7 Likes