Anyone else not able to use the site?

I have the login screen but once i try to login im getting an error for the past 2 days. This is the screen its giving me image

1 Like

It has been working just fine for me. Which specific page are you trying to access? There are several url versions of the login page I think.

Crap! Hmm, well I’m just trying to get to the normal front page of bunpro where you can see your reviews and study buttons. Soon as I click login it gives me that error :frowning:

1 Like

Weird! That one should work just fine. Could you post the link of the page you’re trying to access?

Also @Jake, @Pushindawood, @mrnoone could you have a look at this?

@Jake , @Pushindawood , @mrnoone

This is the page I’m getting this error on after I attempt to login >.< image

Hm I can’t check it really, as it forwards me to the dashboard. That does however mean that I’m getting through to their server.

Could you try this link instead? https://www.bunpro.jp/dashboard

The same issue, it takes me to login instead of the dashboard when I click that link o.o I appreciate the effort haha

Hey @neversleep

I have logged out and logged in, and it all worked. Could you try logging in again? Then try logging in in private (incognito) mode of the browser or in different browser.
It might have been momentary problem, or maybe some kind of add-on is interfering.
Do you have some kind of website filter or vpn on?

2 Likes

ahhh i didnt think about add-ons. I’ll try to do the icognito and then disable add-ons. I bet that is the problem

2 Likes

Ya you were correct! Thanks for the help. The incognito fixed it.

4 Likes

@neversleep
I am glad it helped :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like

Ack!! The android app is crashing when I try to do anything.

this is new as of 2100 Eastern time.

Android 11 on a Pixel3.

and now I have the site failure, too. I logged out and in, no love. :sob: … edit - this is weird. I can’t see the hamburger menu button, but if I click where it normally is, it works. So the site is working, but I had to poke at it.

I tried to connect to: https://www.bunpro.jp/dashboard and got:

I have tried Firefox/Chrome/Brave and incognito mode with no success.

1 Like

I seem to be having an issue with the learn section. On the quiz it just continuously shows loading

The site seems to be having issues.

I am also having issues with the site. I can load the site but whenever I try to do anything I get an error.

site is crashing for me, ending up on that error page, or just locking up chome. Batches of working ok, then locking up.

Hi, it keeps crashing for me as well. Some times review loads up but crashes pretty soon after. I have turned off all plug-ins.

)=

@mrnoone

Logging in and out worked for me too.

Thank you

I keep getting asked to log in, but when I do nothing happens. The app though still seems to be working.