Badge Hunting In Bunpro

It’s my one year with Bunpro! Also got a new badge!!!

4 Likes

Wait you are level 90 after a year ???
That’s impressive, take me nearly 2 weeks to level up with 100 daily review.
And Happy birthday :cake:
PS : still don’t have the reader badge :tired_face:

2 Likes

although im a month late, congrats!

Can I @discobot for the mention badge?
Edit: no

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

What? How?

5 Likes

wow NERD

(I;m jealous, why dont I have that one???)

3 Likes

I think the best badges are the ones you didn’t expect to receive. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure it has been mentioned before here - but I just found this super usefull page with all available badges (and checks the one you have received).

https://community.bunpro.jp/badges

You have it now lol

https://community.bunpro.jp/badges/47/devotee
afbeelding

Looks good on ya.

5 Likes

We need a detective badge for you…

2 Likes

Wow!
No ways you’ve got it exactly after I did!