Badges and feedback issues

So I really liked the badges and I kinda liked that the badges would automatically show me my newest one whenever I earned one. It’s a nice bit of surprise after a review to come back to a slightly different image and then go hunt down what it is I accomplished to earn it.

However while admiring my badges I accidentally clicked on one and discovered you can select a badge. “Huh, that’s cool” I thought.

But now it’s locked and I can’t unselect no matter what I do. Am I missing some really obvious piece of functionality that will easily allow me to unselect a badge and get back to the carefree days of earning badges and having them pop up on my main screen? Or are those days now gone for me?

Also I thought “hey” this would be a good time to leave some feedback, so I went to the feedback page in the menu. This gave me an empty page titled “Feedback”. I understand that once I give feedback this page will likely be populated but it is unclear how that feedback should be provided. At the very least I would expect on-screen instructions like “You haven’t left us any feedback yet! Go [to our forums][link] and post to let us know what you think!”, and at best I would like to just have a few boxes I can fill out with my feedback.

Anyways just my contrived two cents. Loving the app so far, learning SOO much.

3 Likes

Thank you for the excellent feedback! I have put a little message and added the feedback form to the feedback page so it doesn’t look so lonely anymore.

I also make it so you can deselect a badge and just set your latest badge as the one that will show. That was a bit of an oversight on our part and the functionality you suggested is much more intuitive. Thanks :smiley:

Thank you again for your feedback and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you notice anything else!

6 Likes

Already super-impressed with the learning journey you provide. Your support is stellar as well! Thanks BunproAdmin!

4 Likes

Awesome! I’ve wanted this functionality but forgot/didn’t think to ask for it. :joy: (Funny considering I usually leave feedback when I see something.)

3 Likes