(Batch 2!) N2 Grammar Explanations - 24/12/2022

Hi Everyone! :wave:

お疲れ様です! Today I would like to announce the second batch of N2 grammar explanations that is now live on the website! :partying_face:

As this batch is another 50 grammar points, this means that the first 100 are now available to study!

:vertical_traffic_light: The N2 Grammar Reorder! :vertical_traffic_light:

As stated in our previous post, we were intending on reordering N2, so that many similar grammar points came in groups of common themes. This is so that they can be studied together, and hopefully more can be gained out of making comparisons between them.

This reorder had now been completed, and will appear as the following.

Lesson 1 – Possibilities and Intentions

得る、~得ない、ざるを得ない、つもりで、どうせ、せめて、どうやら、より他ない、確かに、一応 ①、一応 ②、に相違ない、万が一、ようがない、に他ならない、っこない、それなら、ものなら、~を~に任せる、活かす、まい

Lesson 2 – Directions and Markers of Following

上、上に、以上、以上に、途中に、中を、を中心に、その上、上は、の下で、後(の)Noun、手前、を巡って、に渡って、に沿って、た末、に従って、に伴って、につき、につけ、にかかわる、に向かって、が気になる、に気を付ける

Lesson 3 – Limitations and Restrictions

も構わず、兼ねる、兼ねない、を除いて、に関わらず、にも関わらず、に限って、に限らず、なお ①、なお ②、限り、次第だ、~てこそ、を問わず、よりしかたがない、に越したことはない、要するに、てからでないと、なくはない、ないことには~ない、ないではいられない、ねばならない、たまえ

Lesson 4 – When or During

~のうち、つつ、つつも、際に、に際して、際に~ない、にあたり、を契機に、つつある、~ところに、か~かのうちに、がけに、ていては、ところだった、ところではない、ぶりに、ては、ては~ては、も又

Lesson 5 – It All Starts or Ends With

結果、て以来、に先立ち、果たして、甲斐がある、軈て、したがって、いよいよ、挙句、きっかけ、にかけては、とっくに、未だに、をもとに、からには、いつの間にか、一旦、はもとより、そうにない

Lesson 6 – For and Against, Through and Without

に反して、逆に、反面、抜く、抜きで、ずに済む、に応じて、を通じて、に応えて、それとも、にしたら、にしても~にしても、としては、としても、それにしても、ぬ、ことなく、にて、には

Lesson 7 – Thoughts and Expressions

思うように、かと思ったら、と言うものでもない、と考えられる、と言う点から考えると、ということは、ふうに、という風に、ものの、というものだ、から見ると、ところをみると、からすると、からして、からといって、そういえば、お~願う、とか、~ようではないか、かのようだ、のではないだろうか

Lesson 8 – It Is The Way It Is

て当然だ、のも当然だ、たった、恐れがある、恐らく、ものか、お負けに、に決まっている、ことになっている、気、げ、ことだから、ものだから、ものですから、ものがある、傾向がある、てしょうがない、だけましだ、幸いなことに、ようでは、さすが、ことは~が

Lesson 9 – Extents and Intervals

更に、精々、僅かに、及び、たちまち、いきなり、といった、を込めて、に加えて、何から何まで、は別として、だけに、だけは、だけあって、何より、何といっても、か何か、てならない、のみならず、それなのに、いわゆる、にすぎない、も~ば~も

Lesson 10 – Whether or Regardless

でしかない、てたまらない、にせよ、何しろ、にしろ~にしろ、はともかく、やら~やら、しかしながら、ことにはならない、だけのことはある、てはならない、てはいられない、しかも、てでも、とも、ない訳にはいかない、と言うわけではない、のももっともだ、たって

As the reorder is complete, that means that those who are following the Bunpro path will now have explanations available to them for the first 100 grammar points, in the correct order. Time to get started on N2! :partying_face:

:christmas_tree: サンタさん Has Come a Day Early! :christmas_tree:

As always, thanks so much for the ongoing support everyone!

We aim to have the next 50 grammar points released within a few weeks, and the final 50ish by the end of January at the latest!

I hope all of you are having a fantastic week, and are able to enjoy some of the comforts of the holiday season, regardless of whether you do or do not celebrate it yourself. :star2:

44 Likes

いいね!

This is perfect since I want to start learning N2 grammar next month, after the holidays are done (I wanted to give myself a little break from all the N3 studying I did for the JLPT 🫣). Thanks so much for all the hard work. I hope you all enjoy the holidays and have a happy new year!

お疲れ様でした!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am grateful as I plow ahead in my N2 journey.

3 Likes