Black Friday Discount?

I’m just trying to budget my holiday shopping. I’d like to get a lifetime membership for myself, but I’ve naturally got a few people ahead of me on the shopping list.

5 Likes

I would also consider buying forever membership if it was decently discounted.

2 Likes

What’s it cost these days? I got it at launch when it was pretty cheap, but I don’t remember what I paid.

1 Like

$150, which is a fair price. They also prorate remaining paid time, which is very nice. I’m just coming up on the JLPT, and I was thinking I’d like to stick with this program, but buying anything the week before BF is usually a bad idea. I figured I’d check since this is a heavy spending time for me.

A quick search will reveal they did a end of year sale last year :wink:, whether they continue it annually, IDK.

1 Like

Why I see 30 bucks? for full year and 3$ an month.

If you select “devoted”, then you’ll see the lifetime membership option also for $150

1 Like

I’m glad someone else asked this as I am waiting for some form of discount also.

2 Likes

Oh well. Maybe there’ll be a new year sale. I could use a little financial recuperation time, but I may need more time than that. I don’t know where this site is based, but if you want to make good money from most of the English speaking world, it’s best to get it before the holiday season. It’s a big spending time, but it’s usually spent on gifts for loved ones. It’s not very likely that anyone is going to buy any of us a membership as a gift. Love the site. Love your work. Keep it up. I’ll be back after the JLPT tomorrow.

2 Likes