Bookmarks and Cram

I’ve started to rely very much on bookmarks and the Cram feature - I bookmark a grammar point I don’t feel I’ve quite gotten and then cram it (or a few of them) until I’m satisfied I understand what I’m doing. I usually do this right after learning a new grammar point, just so I feel I actually learned it, but this also helps if something comes up after a while and I’m completely drawing a blank. So far this works very well, but there’s two things that would help improve this process:

It’d be nice to be able to choose “Bookmarked Grammar” when selecting points to cram (alongside “All Grammar”, “Studied Grammar”, etc.). It would make it easier to find the bookmarked points, rather than having to go through all of them each time (especially since I think they display in random order?).

The other thing is, you can expand the grammar information when doing reviews and you can bookmark a point then and there, but for some reason, doing that seems to reset the review session? It’s handy to be able to bookmark a point you’ve gotten very wrong or feel unsure about and want to review it later. I think it bookmarks it but I’m not sure what happens to the review session at that moment.

5 Likes

Hey @Wanyudo, I have the same study flow as you do and I have also experienced the bug you described. To summarize:

Feature Request

• Add a “Bookmarked Grammar” filter in Cram

Bug Report

• Clicking the bookmark icon during a Review will restart the session back to zero
2 Likes

Bump for same request.

I also have to refresh the cram page at least once per visit for “Select For Cram” to work. But that may just be me.

1 Like