Bought Lifetime membership but not sure it's enough

Hi there, I’ve bought Bunpro lifetime membership earlier this year. Given my current rate of progress, however, I’m not sure that I’ll be able to complete the game by getting all achievements during my current lifespan. Should I be reincarnated or have internet access in the next life, will my membership still be valid?

thanks

冗談だよ

18 Likes

That’s why I bought two lifetime plans. You are not planning ahead enough.

18 Likes

And if I get reincarnated as someone who is fluent in Japanese, can I have a refund?

6 Likes

If you can prove in the next life that you are at least ‘spiritually’ the same person, I reckon we might make an exception :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

At that rate of price increase within a single day, I’d better get a lifetime membership for all of my 9 lives asap, thanks for the heads up! :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Hi, I am the reincarnation of OP! Been wondering how to claim my previous-life purchase.

13 Likes

You have to publicly share your fetishes so we can validate.

10 Likes

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn of events!

Let’s see where this goes :joy:

6 Likes

Your darkest secrets are about to be leaked by your reincarnated self.

7 Likes

It’s more like a time-travelling version of myself as we’re both here at the same time.

I should have asked, “If present-day me, and future me are both in this timeline, can I get a 50% discount on bunpro?”

5 Likes

I feel these are pretty obvious questions that aren’t covered in the FAQ

8 Likes

I still wouldn’t risk it and buy a lifetime for @Jeppebloch to avoid the leaks.

6 Likes

If someone clones me, do all the clones get a discount? And does it reduce by the number of clones, so I can pay a dollar and let my clones pick up the rest of the bill?

Sorry for asking such an obvious question

2 Likes

If this existence is all a simulation, and it turns out I can learn Japanese by having it directly loaded into my brain via a neural-upload link, at the same time as all the martial arts, can I have a refund?

3 Likes

Hahaa, what the heck did I just stumble into?

Well @Jeppebloch

441288af-5441-4cab-bc80-61d6b69e180f_text

3 Likes

I think you would need to purchase a Lifetime sub for each of your incarnations. I mean, it’s a lifetime subscription, not a Forevertime. :rofl:

4 Likes

It works out perfectly fine though since the timelines of me and OP seem to have lined up - we are (quite obviously) in the same lifetime, just not occupying the same physical space.

3 Likes

Given that 30%1 of Japanese is English based loan-words in Katakana, can I get a 30 パーセントディスカウント ?

1 kuraiguraigoro

3 Likes

You could also wait until Japanese becomes 100% loan-words and then save yourself all the money by just studying English.

3 Likes