Browser Mobile - Reviews appearing immediately again

If i use the mobile version in browser I often see a review that I answered correctly just a few seconds later again and my stack of reviews is not decreasing. Does anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

Hey :grin:

I have passed the issue to the programming team!

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you. If you need any further information do not hestiate to contact me.

1 Like

I have this same issue. Basically pointless using the site at the moment. Just did a stack of reviews and then at the end my score was 0% and all the reviews were still in my pile.

Waste of time! It seems to be doing this a lot at the moment.

3 Likes

I have the issue if am using this in the browser on my phone, if I switch to another application and go back to the browser, the browser is refreshing and my progress is lost.

I have the same problem. It’s not 100% consistent. I sometimes wonder if it’s related to the time of day. I experience this on my iOS device, using the mobile Safari browser.

Same problem here. Using iOS. At least when I’m connected to WiFi (dunno about just data), I’ll do reviews any number of times and the number left will increase when I’m almost finished, and I’ll be stuck in my reviews until I manually exit out, and then it will show none having been completed. No issue on desktop PC. I’ll have to test it and see whether I have the same problem just using data. Mods, notice me!

Same problem on the Android beta :persevere: