BunPro Alerts (Firefox Add-On)

Hello!

I decided to leverage the Bunpro API and build a Firefox add-on that would alert me when my reviews became available.

Once a minute the add-on reaches out to the API to see if any reviews are available. If reviews are available, the number of reviews will show in red over the add-on badge.
Ex: 22%20PM

If you are interested, the add-on can be downloaded from here.

After installing, you will need to copy your Bunpro API key from your Bunpro settings page. Once you have that, click on the add-on badge, click on the cog-wheel icon the top right, paste your key into the “API Key” text-box, check the “API Enabled” checkbox, and then click save. Please note that your API key is saved locally on your machine.

After that, you should be able to navigate the add-on and see your data.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Bunpro admins, I used the Bunpro logo for the badge icon of the add-on. Please let me know if you would like me to remove the image.

15 Likes

@i_Jedi Thank you so much for creating a Firefox add-on! Feel free to use the Bunpro logo for your badge icon. :bunprogold: Cheers!

4 Likes

Oh, that’s great! Thank you so much for doing that! :slight_smile:

The only (small) issue I have is that the “user-overview” appears to be just a tiny bit too wide, resulting in horizontal scrollbars. Perhaps you can make the window that pops up a little bit wider (or maybe make the content less wide)?

bunprofirefox

Other than that, it’s just the best neat tiny thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I wrote this on my laptop which didn’t have that issue, but sure enough it’s there on my desktop. I think I’ve got it fixed now. It should be fine after the next update in the next few days.

3 Likes

This a cool addition! I will try it out later.

Thank you for making this @i_Jedi1 :clap:

2 Likes