Bunpro Audio Cram Bug!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that a lot of the time when I start an audio cram, leave for a bit, then come back; I will go ahead and continue the listening practice I was on before I left, and click either bad/good/okay and then the next listening sentence that the website plays is the audio from the previous one. TL;DR the wrong audio plays for the sentence.

Also, sometimes I have to refresh the tab and sometimes close and re-open it multiple times in order for the audio to actually play (you’d click the play button and nothing would happen). TL;DR the play button glitches and the audio doesn’t play

Overall, they’re just minor bugs but nevertheless they should be brought to someones attention if not already. Or if I’m the only one having this problem then…idk??

ALSO ALSO you guys should totally include xp for audio cramming or just make audio reviews a thing that’d be totally epic, okay bye!

1 Like

Hey! Sorry we didn’t get back to you on this before the weekend.

Could you let me know the following please?

• Are you using any addons that might be interfering?
  • Roughly how long are you leaving the page open for?
  • What type of cram are you doing?

Lastly, could you take a screenshot of the Inspect “Console” after this happens please? There should be an error in it that will help us pinpoint the issue.

Hopefully that information will be enough to point us in the right direction to figuring out what might be causing it.

1 Like

Dear Jake…did you know you remind me of JakenBakeLive the popular twitch streamer?

Anyway, the only “add-on” I can think of is my add blocker I use for other websites. And it varies, today I closed the page, went to sleep, woke up and continued and it was fine. Sooo as of right now I cannot send a screenshot of the console b/c the problem is not happening…but as soon as it does! I will reply. But I usually leave it for 6-8 hours? and the cram is the audio cram where you listen to what they say and rate your comprehension.

1 Like

JAKE I GOT IT,

there that’s the inspect element console, this time it didn’t just not play the audio, instead it played the audio from the last sentence.

1 Like

Yea that exact error message pops up whenever a problem occurs, whether that problem is the audio not playing, or the audio from the last sentence playing for the next one. Same error

1 Like