Bunpro Book club (Beginner)

I’m in!!!

Can’t wait to start reading with everyone!

5 Likes

Erm the pokerman manga
I think that’s a series of 64 books? Would we be doing all of those? That gets pricey to! I would prefer a shorter series
or is it just kind of a 1 shot book experimental thing to see how it works on bunpro

2 Likes

I would like to say that “I’m in!” but I’m afraid that I’m STILL not at the level to read even easy manga! :confounded: (But if I were to participate, I second Pokémon Special because I love the manga. It’s one of my favorite ways to experience the Pokémon world. :heart: )

5 Likes

I feel the same way as you, but I think its okay to struggle a bit. I think we will learn more this way!

3 Likes

We will only ever do one book at a time before voting to either continue or change books.

2 Likes

I’m in! Also: https://shorturl.at/jqAEH

3 Likes

Okay
When it is decided I will order the book, normally shipping is pretty fast for me

3 Likes

ひまわりさん or miss sunflower

4 Likes

Oh I like this idea!
Mainly because I’ve never heard of it. My official vote is for whatever miss sunflower is

6 Likes

I also think that よつばと would be a great book to read through together!

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

Let’s get it done

3 Likes

I’ll join!

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I’m In

2 Likes

Give it a shot - it is always hard to start but with others helping out and a reasonable pace I think you’ll surprise yourself (the same message goes for anyone lurking who is on the fence!)

8 Likes

I’m in

4 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes