Bunpro for Spanish

Why hasn’t there been a Spanish version of Bunpro? I’ve never seen anything at the scale of Bunpro for another language. I understand that other languages are very different and wouldn’t necessarily follow the same pattern but there are ways where it could and I feel like it would be an efficient way to learn. Curious so let me know :slight_smile:

Ya hay una opción en español para bunpro. Tanto en ejercicios como en definiciones. Aunque aún hay varias cosas que no se han traducido (especialmente en niveles más avanzados) puedes ajustar el idioma del app al español en los settings/configuraciones.

Edit: Nvm. I misunderstood the question.

1 Like

I guess it depends what exactly you want it for.

I feel like there must be many many apps out there you can use to drill conjugations and verb tenses, basic stuff like direct/indirect object pronouns, imperfect and subjunctive verbs etc.

I’ve wondered about this as well! My thought is because the style of bunpro wouldn’t actually translate very well to a language like spanish or french. As an example, conjugation was essentially an afterthought for bunpro but conjugation in languages like Spanish or French would need much more robust systems to drill properly that I think bunpro’s model (even with kaijugation) wouldn’t be able to do very well.

Japanese language fans are nerdier, that’s my only conclusion LOL

also Japanese is harder for English speakers to learn than Spanish, which is much more closely related, so I think there might be less demand for such intensive systems, despite the large amount of Spanish speakers

To make a Spanish version, pretty much everything would be reworked due to the nature of language structure. It would pretty much be building everything from scratch