Bunpro Lesson Order

Hi all, I had a question as to what controls the lesson order on bunpro? On the bunpro grammar order. E.g. 事なの (N3) is listing as Lesson 3.10. But I swear before it was Lesson 9.19 (or at any rate, not 3.10)? So I’m a bit confused. Has the order changed?

1 Like

Yes, order has recently changed:

3 Likes

Ah, thank you very much for the intel. Any such plans for the N2 lessons? I’ve got the audio for those in the current order, so I was wondering if I will have to reorder those at some point…

1 Like

N2 and N1 might be already in the “correct” order but it’s something to confirm with the team, as I’m far from reaching N2 still, I haven’t looked too deeply into it.

CC @Asher

1 Like

@ichou Thanks for the question! At the moment, we will possibly reorder the grammar a little bit for N2 and N1, but this will probably result in far less sentences needing to be rewritten than in the past, as most of the other grammar used in the sentences will be from N3 and below.

As with N5, N4, and N3, we will more than likely aim to rearrange them into an order of things that are best learned in groups due to either similarity of meaning or structure.

1 Like