Bunpro Lifetime Sale 🎉

Just purchased the lifetime subscription. (my first one actually; I did not purchase WK or others).
Hope you guys keep up the good work on the site for years to come!

3 Likes

Thank you lots for becoming a Lifetime Member! :bowing_man::partying_face:

3 Likes

Hello! I hope this is an ok thread to post this in: I tried to become a lifetime member for this wonderful price, but my Discover card was not accepted :frowning: Do you normally accept that payment method? I wonder if my bank is acting up because I’m in Japan…

3 Likes

Yep, it looks like I’ll be sticking around for a while, a lifetime in fact. Good looking out with the discount. Thanks for all the work. It’s a great program.

6 Likes

Might be that your bank has blocked the charge. We have had users in the past experience this and they just needed to call their bank and okay the transaction. If that doesn’t solve it, let me know!

5 Likes

I’m still not sure whether I’ll be around here for 40 months, let alone 50 (what normal price would be) but I may think about it eventually!

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to figure out a solution with my card, but was able to get someone else’s to work. Same result either way: I’m now an excited lifetime member! Thanks for your reply!

4 Likes

@thaKingRocka and @povner Thank you so much for becoming Lifetime Members! Let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

5 Likes

I have sent multiple emails and even a private message to @Pushindawood, but have yet to receive a response about paying for a Lifetime membership through PayPal.

Please check your private message system or the site’s admin or support emails.

3 Likes

@TG1006Osaka Hey! I apologize for the wait. I have sent you a PM. Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you for the sale! I have gladly ponied up and paid for lifetime.
Really like the fact that grammar points are separated by JLPT level. This will really help as my goal is to take N5 on December.
Also appreciate that there is a Genki track as I am going through the book right now.
These two reasons are the main ones why I decide to buy lifetime.
Okay I said too much now.

hops back on the BunPro train and starts doing reviews :nerd_face::steam_locomotive:
choo-choo

4 Likes

I’m happy to pay for a solid product. I’ve had to slow down my studies lately because life … is life, but I hope to get back to my studies with some gusto in the next month or so.

4 Likes