Bunpro Reviewing Things Not Added to Study List

I’m new to Bunpro, but I’m studying for N2. I’m trying to prioritize grammar, as I use other programs for vocabulary, however, Bunpro has begun giving me vocabulary reviews for no discernable reason. It makes the service useless to me. Is there any way to turn reviews off for decks I don’t have saved?

1 Like

Do you have a vocabulary deck in your learn queue? The below thread may be of help:

Also, welcome!

1 Like

Thank you! Unfortunately, I can’t remove all vocabulary because I have the onomatopoeia deck saved. However, I’m getting vocabulary from outside of that, which is why I’m confused.

1 Like

Have you synced to Wanikani?

2 Likes

I have because I thought it only affected furigana. Is it also affecting my reviews,?

1 Like

Settings>General>Wanikani>Update settings

Make share that Make as Mastered and Practice Mode is both off. I’m not sure if you’ll have to remove the vocabulary that have already been added manually

1 Like

Unfortunately, those are both already turned off. I don’t know where this issue is coming from.

1 Like

Well, WK sync is bugged right now. I did a manual import and some vocab were imported too

1 Like

Looks like you have your Wanikani key set.
If you could please remove this and reset all Vocab in the Reset settings, that should wipe them all!

Thanks for helping out!
I’ve given you the Bunpro Supporter badge. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Also, I sent a message to the moderators 3 days ago because I wanted to change my username but no one answered me yet.

1 Like