BunsGiving + Black Friday

Happy BunsGiving 2023! :tada:

BunsGiving is back with an added Black Friday bonus this year!

Whether you celebrate it as Thanksgiving, 勤労感謝の日, or as just another day in late November, what better time of the year than now to show someone how much you care by giving them the Gift of Grammar™!

Why spread the Gift of Grammar™?

Over the years, we have had users reach out about gifting Bunpro subscriptions to friends and family. While this has always unofficially been a thing, with the success of BunsGiving last year, we thought we would make it an official time of the year here!

Starting today, through next Monday, all gifted subscriptions are 20% off!

Share the joy of tackling new grammar, smashing a tall stack of reviews, exorcizing pesky ghosts, and seeing your JLPT progress bars slowly fill up. Not to mention the pure joy of synonym hell, the fear of losing motivation to study daily to keep your streak, or yet another color update!! Bunpro truly has something for everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

So if there is someone you would like to support or encourage, whether it is a friend, a family member, or even that someone special :wink:, a Bunpro subscription is the perfect gift for any occasion.

How can I gift a subscription?

The process is super easy! With “BunsGiving” as the title of your message, contact us at [email protected] or here in the forums, with the following information:

• How much subscription time you’d like to gift.
  • The email address or Bunpro username you want to send the gift to
  • When you’d like the gift delivered (by default we will apply it right away)
  • Lastly, if you would like to include a message to the person you are gifting it to, please let us know. Alternatively, you can gift it anonymously as well.

We will send you an invoice for the subscription time you wish to gift that you can pay for via PayPal. Once we have a transaction ID, we will apply it to their account.

The sale prices are as follows:

Length Price
1 month $5 → $4
1 year $50 → $40
Lifetime $150 → $120

If you’d like to gift a different amount of time, let us know and we’ll make it work!

Black Friday Bonus

This year, maybe that special someone in need of a little grammar TLC is you. So from today through Black Friday, you can give yourself the Gift of Grammar™ directly with a discounted lifetime membership ($120). See your subscription page for details.

Annual Lifetime Sale

The BunsGiving Sale on subscriptions is separate from the upcoming annual sale on lifetime memberships ($120) that will begin in late December.

As always, the Bunpro team is eternally grateful for the continued support and feedback everyone provides. You are what we are thankful for this BunsGiving Season. :bowing_man:

いつもありがとうございます。

29 Likes

I highly recommend getting the Lifetime subscription for those still on the fence about it. Not only are you gonna be studying Japanese grammar for a while, but also enjoying all of the new features and improvements that the amazing BunPro team keep adding for years to come. And even after becoming proficient, you’ll be able to reference back to BunPro if you forget something.

In short, it’s totally worth the money. Now’s your chance!!

31 Likes

Mfw I bought the lifetime sub two weeks ago.

For anyone on the fence though, would 100% recommend if you know you’re in it for the long haul.

8 Likes

The timing is perfect. I’ve been with BunPro since the beta, and you’ve come such a long way guys. I remember being sad that there’s now WK for grammar and now there is and it works.

So yeah, cheers to my lifetime sub.

4 Likes

I thought this sale only happened during Christmas time? I guess I have to get my lifetime subscription now

5 Likes

From the OP, it looks like you can get lifetime for $120 from late December too:

9 Likes

I was waiting for it and now it’s here, I’m happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I thought I had to wait another month to get the discount on lifetime, but yay, I didn’t! Just went ahead and got myself an early Christmas present :gift::partying_face:

8 Likes

Is paypal ook een optie?
gr
Toon

3 Likes

paypal is ok
They accept paypal

6 Likes

although if you have the means to get it now you might as well get it now because they will prorate the unused part of your subscription off your lifetime purchase. I only had to pay 86 for my lifetime because I bought the year in july

5 Likes

3 Likes

Live footage of someone just getting lifetime

6 Likes

aww man. I missed the sale. I would have bought a year subscription for my friend.
Last month she decided to give up on DuoLingo “They’re making the sentences longer, but not teaching me anything new” “Learning and remembering are different things, DuoLingo is OK while actually learning, not good at helping you remember” - Bunpro is a great next step.

5 Likes

Bought my lifetime around this time last year! I highly recommend it if you are on the fence about purchasing it. Bunpro is a wonderful platform that keeps getting better each year.

3 Likes

If I were you, I’d still shoot us an email ([email protected]). :wink:

5 Likes

Me too! A day late!!!

2 Likes

nooo I missed it

1 Like

How late in December the sale starts? :slight_smile:

Looks like my 1 year pass expired today. I want to wait for the december sale to purchase a lifetime account, so a 1 month subscription would be ideal. My subscription page will not let me downgrade to a monthly subscription. I do not have an paypal payment active.