Can we login on more than 1 device?

Hello— Just started a subscription and I’m using Bunpro from one of my iPads. I want to use it on my desktop computer, too. But when I try to login it says “Invald Email or password”. Resetting doesn’t seem to cure it— I can only stay logged in 1 place.

Is this the same experience that others have?

2 Likes

In my experience, you can. I log into the site and multiple devices via the app.

6 Likes

I’m having no issues using it across desktop, macbook and iphone

2 Likes

Yep! I’m logged into both my laptop and school Chromebook, and I haven’t been facing any difficulties.
As a matter of fact, I’m actually typing this from my Chromebook during the last period of the day…

2 Likes

I have no problem logging into multiple devices, and logging in on the same device twice via Dual-boot also works perfectly fine. Perhaps you accidentally used your username instead of Email? (Happened to me way too often lol)

1 Like

Thank you all. I guess my next question is, has anyone had to interact with technical support, or Bunpro support for that matter? I haven’t had much luck with them by email.

1 Like

They should respond eventually! From my understanding, it’s run by a relatively small team. They might even just respond on here themselves.

1 Like

Have you tried to log out of everything (both forum and Bunpro itself, on all devices) and then log in again? It might be something with the transition to a paid subscription that gets messed up if you’re logged in several places. It should certainly be possible to login to more than one device!

@veritas_nz can you take a look?

1 Like

Huh? I was already using Bunpro on my Chromebook during my free trial, and it synced up pretty seamlessly. I had no problems when I got my yearly subscription, so it could probably be a problem with one (or both) of OP’s devices. I dunno, I’m not too great with tech.

DMed you!

1 Like