Confused

so I recently started using bun pro but every since I started it has felt like I’m not using it as of how I should as In like I feel like I’m not using it to study right because I don’t know if I should be learning new grammar every day or not and its making me very confused anyone go any like methods or ways they use it to study that could maybe help me??

6 Likes

BP lets you choose your own pace which can be quite scary if you’re used to more rigid SRS platforms like WaniKani. The best thing I can recommend is that you set limits for yourself. You can use the various SRS levels to help achieve this. For example. You could limit yourself to 20 items in your beginner Q at all times. If you have 20 there then you don’t add new items until the number goes down.

Ghosts can also add a lot of reviews very quickly, so you could also try and set a limit of ghosts after which you won’t add new items until you’ve slain a certain number of ghosts.

Finally if you ever have too many reviews at a given time then completely stop adding new items until you can get them back down to a manageable number and use that information to reassess the soft limits you set in paragraph 1 and 2.

This of course is just my own method and very broad, but if there is anything you don’t understand or want more clarification on I’ll do my best to help. I’m sure a lot of others will be willing to provide their own methods too. Welcome to the community. Hopefully you find what you’re looking for.

7 Likes