Content that is hard to find in the current interface

こんにちは皆さん!
I’m making this topic because there’s something I noticed in the current interface. I knew from a while ago that you guys added 大阪弁 content but today when I tried looking for it I couldn’t find it anywhere. Then, searching on the forum, I found the link to it, and it was on the Decks section.
I find it a bit counterintuitive, since you can’t find it easily navigating through the site. There isn’t even a link for the Decks section anywhere I could find!

Adding on that, I think it could be useful if we could edit the JLPT Progress bars on the Dashboard so to add other progress bars relevant to us. For example, one could add a 関西弁 progress bar, or a Tobira progress bar. This is a minor request, but I think it could be nice as motivation.

Have a great day everyone, またね!

3 Likes

Are you opted into the beta? Because iirc Decks (including 関西弁) are still in beta, so if you’re opted into beta testing there’s a link in the navigation bar, but I don’t think it shows up if you don’t have beta testing enabled. Here’s my navigation bar for reference:

I agree, I’ve been thinking there should be progress bars for those! Maybe different settings to show different things? Default being the current JLPT progress, and then a custom option where you can select certain decks

1 Like

I’m not on Beta! But good to know.
Thanks for the information ^^

1 Like

There are progress bars once you opt into the beta decks.

But I agree it would be cool to have this added to the dashboard. This thread would be the place to make that suggestion:

1 Like