Cram not working

Hello!

First off, thank you for working hard for creating an excellent app for learning Japanese grammar. My comprehension has improved immensely thanks to your team and your efforts in making this a useful resource. : )

Lately, I have not been able to get my Cram function to work the past few days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app in hopes it would work again. Sadly, nothing has come of it.

Otherwise, I enjoy this app and will continue to use it for studying Japanese grammar.

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to Bunpro!

Looks like it’s a hiccup with the new update that got pushed recently. In the short-term, I can only recommend to use the site via your mobile browser which should allow you to cram like normal. Sorry about the annoyance! Hopefully it gets sorted ASAP :octopus:

2 Likes

Cram should be working now. Please let me know if you are still getting an error. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt replies.

Fortunately, my Cram function works again.
However, I had one more question regarding how to use the new layout.
Is there no way to select all previously studied grammar under a level when I cram? Do I have to manually enter each point I want to study further now? I apologize if I overlooked something obvious.

Thank you!

Under the ‘Special’ tab in Cram you should be able to find each levels of progress and then to the right the ‘Add +’ button will add all said items of that level to your queue. Is that what you’re asking about?

2 Likes

Hello,

I just realized I overlooked how to add multiple grammar points to the new Cram setup. My apologies for that! lol

Thank you again for all the help, I appreciate it a lot! : )

1 Like