Cram recently incorrect

This is a suggestion for a feature. It would be useful if the cram feature had an option to filter grammar points by items we have recently gotten incorrect over a selected period of time (1hr, 4hr, 12hr, 24hr 48hr should suffice)

I love using the cram feature to cement my understanding of troubled grammar, but sometimes I want to be a tad more selective in what I’m reviewing, and recently incorrect grammar seems like a good point to start! Of course I can select these manually by making a list of grammar I want to review, but having such a filter would be far more convenient!

3 Likes

Hey Josh, wasn’t it so that you can just pick the “Troubled grammar” and press “Cram”? Shouldn’t that filter out all the other ones?

Edit: Nevermind you were asking for “Recent incorrect grammar”. Though I thought they haunt you pretty hard as ghost?

1 Like

I have ghosts turned off, otherwise using this service would be unbearable due to the workload :sweat_smile: I like to be able to cram in my own time, independent of reviews :slight_smile:

1 Like

Troubled grammar only works for grammar that users got wrong REALLY often. I have a lot of grammar points that I’m struggling with and frequently get wrong, but my troubled grammar list is empty :frowning:
So yeah, a way to cram recently incorrect grammar would be perfect.

3 Likes