*cries in color-blind*

The summary screen at the end of reviews does not distinguish between correct and incorrect answers except for a very skinny line that, I think, is either red or green. This is not functional design for the approximately 5% of people who are color-blind. Please make it easier for us. You can make a heading: CORRECT… and another heading: INCORRECT. This would be the best! ありがとうございました!!!

22 Likes

they did it!!!

10 Likes

@cantoryakov

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Just to chime in as an ex-SDE-T here, something like https://michelf.ca/projects/sim-daltonism/ could be great for future revisions.

5 Likes

I actually have some colourblindness issues with the website as well.
When answering a review, in certain lighting conditions I don’t see the difference between the green for “correct” and the red for “oops”. If I’m blasting through reviews I sometimes get something wrong, think it’s green and just continuing without even realising that I made a mistake.

It would be nice if they could make it a little more colourblind friendly.
How? Choose a shade of red and a shade of green which are tonally quite different.

In order to test it/understand it a bit better, put the red and green next to each other in an image, then desaturate it so that it’s black and white. If they look like roughly the same shade of grey - then colourblind people will struggle to see the difference.

7 Likes