Daylight Savings

Daylight savings just kicked in and I was wondering if Bunpro will automatically compensate eventually or do I need to change the time zone manually. Real world clock is currently off by one hour from the review forecast.

11 Likes

Yeah, the forecast is off by one hour and it’s driving me nuts.
Edit: Actually now the forecast seems to be on time… I don’t know, it’s been behaving very weirdly on my end.

Oddly I wasn’t able to fix it myself manually, but it fixed itself after a few weeks.

The forecast just behaves very oddly for me.

It is currently 10PM, and the forecast starts at 10PM. I have 31 reviews up. The forecast says 32.

Once I’ve done my 31 reviews, the forecast says I should have 1 at 10PM, but I have 0…

So either the forecast is off by one hour because of DST and should be saying 11PM instead (and I’ll have one review when 11PM hits) OR there’s some other issue where reviews aren’t properly being presented at the appropriate time because of DST or something?

Earlier today I had a similar oddity, but kind of the opposite case. I had something like, say, 25 available reviews at 6PM while the forecast stated 45 at 6PM. I did the 25 available reviews… and then once the session was over, I suddenly had the other 20 reviews available.

EDIT: Just while I was typing up this post, the one (1) 10PM review just became available. Very strange.