Favourite Review of the Day


Jesus Christ, Bunpro

5 Likes

Capt1ure
:fireworks:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Off topic but im new here… how did u get that gradient coloured background?

3 Likes

Probably to appeal Japanese novel readers

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
It’s in the Bpoint shop all the way down in the quizz theme.
Looks like the dark gradient background.

4 Likes

A few I’ve collected. These have me convinced there must be a European on staff:


Maybe he can become a city guard after this:

This is 初号機 slander:

4 Likes

bpoint shop, I forgot which one though

2 Likes

100%

I like to know more on this

1 Like

@Edgar-BP is handling the french translation, he might have played a part in those sentences being added in :eyes:

2 Likes

Also known as Evangelion Unit 01. Google it and you can see it in all its purple and green glory.

2 Likes

I didn’t play a part in those sentences, but we definitely have a few European staff members!

3 Likes

image

4 Likes


We all say something like this I guess

3 Likes

Recently, I was walking with my phone, trying to read something in Japanese, and I can most certainly say the tree walked into me and bumped me. I have no other explanation

2 Likes

Happens to the best of us

1 Like

It’s sleep for me, so: “I’ll definitely fix my sleep schedule tonight. (It’s already 4 AM over here.)”

1 Like

I enjoyed this one. It must have been a real turnabout trial.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes