Feedback - Bug Reports

I have a bug where whenever I get a hint from entering text the example sentence vanishes until another button is pressed. Firefox, win10, this bug has been going on for a number of days.
Like so.

4 Likes

In N4 vocab deck the word 記念 has incorrect furigana kenen, should be kinen.

Weird. Is the issue still ongoing?
Do you have any Bunpro addons installed or anything like that?
Let me know and we can try and recreate it on our end.

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out.

Still happening. No bunpro addons, and disabled all browser addons for good measure.

1 Like

Thanks for all the info.
We’ll create a ticket internally and DM you if we need more information.
Have a great week

1 Like

Still happening after I learn the three new items of grammar and do the quiz.

:bug: Bug - unexpected behavior when activating/deactivating Vacation Mode from Bunpro iOS app (v0.2.1+13). All reviews missed while Vacation Mode = On/TRUE returned to review queue.

• :arrow_right: Initial action - Activated Vacation Mode from Bunpro iOS app on 7/22 @ 10 p.m. local time with 33 reviews in queue.

• :white_check_mark: Expected behavior - 33 reviews returned to queue when deactivating Vacation Mode from bunpro.jp in browser on 7/27 @ 8 a.m. local time.

• :x: What happened instead - :one: unable to deactivate Vacation Mode via bunpro.jp in desktop browser. Process hung for minutes with no resolution (i.e. continuous spinning blue circle). :two: When deactivating Vacation Mode via Bunpro iOS app, 145 reviews returned to queue (i.e. all reviews due between 7/22 @ 10 p.m. and 7/27 @ 8 a.m.).

• Hoped for resolution :grimacing: :crossed_fingers: - Can someone please reset my review queue to the state when Vacation Mode was turned on (7/27 at 10 p.m. local time, 33 reviews)? Also, I’d like to know if Vacation Mode functionality is working as expected when combining mobile+browser-based inputs.

Feel free to take this to DMs if needed. Thanks for everything you do to make a great product! :grin:

1 Like

This is happening to me too where the screen just goes blank during grammar reviews. It’s been the last few days. I’ll try to get a screenshot next time it happens. FYI I use firefox

1 Like

Some reviews (mostly ghost reviews I think) still aren’t unlocking at the top of the hour, but full hours (to the minute) after they were created.

2 Likes

The N5 vocab item for 優しい doesn’t have a definition, rather it seems the definition was added as the notice/warning text on the item page.

I was just going to mention this bug too! I just completed N4 and the 175/176 is there right now. No big deal of course, but I reckon it should be fixed eventually.

1 Like

Oh yes I should mention the browser I’m using, which is Chrome:)

I’ve been dealing with a bug that appears off and on in which I cannot type anything. Even if I click in the space where it says “your answer,” the blinking type line does not appear. It’s only a mild inconvenience that lasts maybe 10 minutes or so. I’m using Chrome on Mac!

Not a bug, but this translation is missing the second sentence. For the “人一倍の努力が実った結果です。” part.

This is for the grammar point でもなんでもない - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro

The footer is not always at the bottom of the screen if the page is too small

1 Like

My badges seem to be breaking out of their area. I noticed this behavior this morning, I believe they were fine yesterday.

opera_lmioODhjKV

2 Likes

JLPT N4 vocab, 1960年代, the English translation is 1960’s, it should be 1960s as there is no apostrophe.

Bump for update, can anyone help sort this out? @veritas_nz? Turning on/off vacation mode via the browser continues to hang/time out without working. I can now only turn on/off vacation mode via the iOS app.