Feedback - Bug Reports

I think there is a particle missing between の and 怖い here and…

Shouldn’t it be 休んだ not 休む?

3 Likes

Is there any known speeed problem currently? I haven’t used Bunpro in some months and it is being quite slow here. If not a known problem, anything I can do to help debug the issue?

Several people, myself included, have reported performance issues. But @Pushindawood has been having trouble reproducing the issue.

1 Like

The shortcut options for showing the correct are not working properly for me. So far it was the way that I can press “A” to show the correct answer. But now it will continue typing after my wrong my answer and not show it. I have to click somewhere on the page to get out of the textbox and then press “A” which will work. That is quite annoying, but it was working before.

@patriciagw Thank you for your report, however we are not seeing this on our end. Are you still seeing this happen? If so, would you mind letting us know what browser/OS you are using? Cheers!

@matt_in_mito Unfortunately, the truth is that we are currently going through Bunpro and removing references to alcohol and tobacco and we forgot to remove the audio for this specific sentence. :sweat_smile:

@Johnathan-Weir Nice spot! I have updated the sentence to include a particle. For the なるべくゆっくり休むほうがいい sentence, 方がいい can be used with Verb[る] as well. It is just more of a recommendation/general opinion than a suggestion or advice. Cheers!

@madmalkav and @seanblue We apologize for the slow loading times that you are experiencing. We are working on streamlining the backend to hopefully speed stuff up for everyone. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@Sulax We apologize for the inconvenience! Does refreshing the page bring back functionality? Would you mind letting us know what browser/OS you are using so that we might better pinpoint the issue? Thank you for your patience. Cheers.

Why?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t this sentence have [きこえる] behind the sentence? This is for the grammar point of the Potential form:
https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/132

That sentence doesn’t even belong with that grammar point. 聞こえる isn’t potential form.

1 Like

I looked the sentence up in the example sentences for the potential form just to be sure, and it seems to have a little note attached to it.

If it isn’t potential form though, then it is not a really great sentence to use, especially in the lower streaks. Maybe make it is a secondary grammar point or something?

1 Like

Yeah, I think 聞こえる and 見える should be separate grammar points if they’re not already.

2 Likes

Yesterday, when I refreshed the same page, different grammar points switched from Japanese to English at random. However today everything is uniform (in Japanese, with English when you hover over it). I’m using Google Chrome on Windows.

1 Like

Should there be a に here

Shouldn’t this be past tense?

1 Like

Probably not 聞こえる since that would give away the “potential” form, but 聞く should probably be there.

1 Like

Maybe so that it can be used in schools?

1 Like

Trying to accept UberEats requests while using the BunPro mobile app makes Uber Driver app crash and thus lose the order. This has happened both times I received a request while using the app.

iPhone 6

iOS 12.4.1

BunPro App 1.0 (55)

Uber Driver App 4.216.10001

3 Likes

Could て置く work here too?

While がい is a common rendaku here, it can also stay かい

On the app this question goes off the right side of the screen.

I think this grammar point is in the wrong spot. It uses several grammar points that have not been taught before it.

2 Likes

I just happened to be scroll through N3 grammar points and noticed you have the same grammar point duplicated from N4. They even have the same additional readings.

2 Likes

I wonder if they’ll ever get rid of these duplicates. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For some reason, furigana appears only above some kanji, not all the unfamiliar ones. Im using the WaniKani option for furigana, and since I’m only level 11, none of the kanji from the screenshots have even been introduced to me, yet only one has furigana :sweat_smile: Am I missing something?

1 Like

Near the end, after 20分, is that supposed だって?

1 Like