Feedback Request

Hey Everyone!

As many of you have noticed, we have been making a lot of changes and pushing a lot of new content, features, and designs recently. Over the past couple of months we have reached out to some of you here individually to get feedback on future features, designs, and also ran a poll on how/if kanji answers could be implemented. This has been all with one goal in mind, improve Bunpro.

As we continue to create new mockups, ponder changes, and explore ideas, we would like to draw from a wider pool of users who have a good range of Japanese level, study style, and experience.
To that end, we would like to formally request volunteers who are interested in getting a glimpse behind the curtain here at Bunpro. The process is:

• 100% optional (even if you volunteer and we reach out and you don’t have the time or aren’t interested, you aren’t obligated to reply)
  • It is 100% via DM (no video calls or anything like that) and is 100% confidential.
  • We are planning to only reach out occasionally when we have something big, and present it as an idea or mockup with the goal of getting broad feedback, rather than minor detail feedback.
  • We will try not to take up too much of your time, no more than 5-10 minutes.
  • The feedback you give will help us build new features and make changes that positively impact your study, as well as every Bunpro user.

If you are interested in taking part in this, please just leave a comment or send me a message.

4 Likes

Feel free to contact me anytime, love the service you all provide, so don’t mind offering a bit of feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would be happy to help out!

3 Likes

I’d be delighted to.

3 Likes

I’d like to help too, feel free to DM me anytime :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely :smiley:

3 Likes

If you dont mind a new (but enthusiastic and active) bunpro user that has yet to activate his “real” subscription (I am just waiting for the trial time to run out, but its already a no-brainer for me since day 1), then feel free to reach out to me as well ^-^

4 Likes

If N3 is good enough for “good level of Japanese”, by all means count me in if you still have space in the user pool.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to help!

3 Likes

I’d be more than happy to give feedback.

4 Likes

I have helped out before, and I’m happy to do so again :slight_smile:

3 Likes