Finished N3!

I remember when I was maybe like 40 items into N3 thinking I would never reach the end. 文プロを使ってこそ日進月歩とは信じられますね。I want to finish N2 by the end of the year, though that’s a not very ambitious goal considering we’re in January. And uh I definitely need to work on my N3 熟語 knowledge lol. I hope the decks get some more love in the next bunpro update, so much unused potential there.

これから、俺様はずっとずっと強くなって誰にも負けない男になってみせるぜ!

30 Likes

Great job and good luck!

N2に合格するような人になって欲しいよ!!!これからもっと頑張れ!

3 Likes

Screenshot (8)

AWESOME! i’m half way through n4 right now and can’t wait to finish it :laughing: but it’s being really hard to grind lately, i also intend to finish n4 by the end of this year :crossed_fingers:

ganbatte for us :muscle: :pray:

9 Likes

I found N4 to be very fun, enjoy!

3 Likes

Good luck with N2 and thanks for this post. Gave me a little boost in my journey of becoming the perfect lifeform :+1::muscle:

3 Likes

Huge congrats! N3 is so long!

3 Likes

おめでとう

2 Likes

ほう、これがジョジョを利用して勉強した結果なのか。さすがToejamさん!

N2やこれからの 事にも頑張ってください~

2 Likes

おまえは今まで習った文の回数をおぼえているのか?

2 Likes

正直に「これから、俺様はずっとずっと強くなって誰にも負けない男になってみせるぜ!」のみだと思います 笑

2 Likes

Sorry that this is completely irrelevant but are you the same delta from the osu forums? Small world :exploding_head:

Lmao yes I am the same guy. Oddly the second time I’ve been recognized from there this week.

Btw, if you don’t want to distract from a thread you can always PM me! :3

Thanks for showing something to aspire to!
One day, I too will achieve this :muscle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:
I hope :pleading_face:

1 Like

All men must die but he who is without faith cannot maintain himself

Or, as I prefer to say:

All men must cry but he who is without cake cannot contain himself :sob: :cupcake:

1 Like

I am 30 items into N3 but your post is giving me courage that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Good luck with N2 :partying_face: