Free Japanese N5/N4/N3 Lesson | Vocabulary, Grammar Practice

Hi everyone!
I’d like to share a Japanese N5/N4/N3 lesson I’ve created to help learners practice everyday Japanese through vocabulary, grammar.

N5/N4 - Example Sentence:

今日は白いシャツを着ています。
(I am wearing a white shirt today.)

Vocabulary:

今日 (きょう): today
白い (しろい): white
シャツ: shirt
着る (きる): to wear

Grammar:

~ている: Expresses a continuing state resulting from an action. Here, 着ています indicates that I am wearing a white shirt, emphasizing my current state of being dressed in it.

Full Lesson:

I’ll be sharing new Japanese lessons every day to help learners improve their vocabulary, grammar, and listening skills through everyday Japanese.

Happy learning, everyone!

1 Like

N5/N4

Cold water, and it really hurts :ice_cube::droplet:… Ever had that? :grimacing:

Try making your own sentence with 〜とき!

N5/N4

This morning I woke up a little earlier than usual. Do you wake up early or late?

Try making your own sentence with 〜より