Furigana/kanji on the app

Hello,
This has probably been brought up before, so apologies beforehand if it has. I had a look, but couldn’t find anything.
On the Bunpro app, I get furigana by default in reviews, and I can’t work out how to turn it off.
I have synced the Wanikani api (I’m on level 26 WK) but I seem to get the furigana for pretty much everything on BP reviews.
I feel like I might be missing something simple… which would be fine :slight_smile:
Any help appreciated.

1 Like

Heyo, welcome to the community :tada:
have you gone into settings on the app under display and reviews? It’ll look like this

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply.
I had already checked the “hide furigana based…” box before.
It could be that I’ve misunderstood the whole thing.
What level of Wanikani kanji would it hide the furigana for? I thought it would be for any “guru” vocabulary, but if it’s mastered/burned etc then I obviously don’t have so much of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I can’t help you there, I don’t use wankani. But hopefully another user or mod will come along and clarify that for you :upside_down_face:

Update, I did find this that might help you. Seems like you can check your sync options

But that might just be for vocab on bunpro and not affect the furigana thing… I honestly don’t know