General small question/new people thread

I checked it looks like I didn’t give bunpro’s api anything special for permissions.
I’m assuming you’ve double checked that the api is correct. It wouldn’t hurt to double check that the API hasn’t been set to expire on wanikani’s website although I doubt it would. And you probably pushed the “Sync Wanikani Vocab” button it so I don’t know what is going wrong :c
You might have to send them an email threatening to tell their parents that they need to get grounded or something.

1 Like

If you go to your profile there is a tab on the right called “reset”
From there it gives you more reset options. But it does it in pretty large chunks.
If you’re asking if you can just easily select several reviews to reset at once then not that I know of. Hope this helps buddy

1 Like

Hey guys, Im not technically a newbie but I kinda am because I took a loooong break from japanese and never really used these forums before. I saw wayy further back someone asking about how to change your username for these community forums but i dont have an edit pen next it in my account settings. did that never get fixed or is it just not available?

Let me know what you would like it to be :+1:

1 Like

Sent you a pm thanks so much :relaxed:

1 Like