Have you done your BunPro Review today?

Happy new year!

8 Likes

No two year streak badge :frowning:

I hope I can advance more on BP this year. I have been focusing more on vocabulary in 2020 in preparation for N2!

Screenshot_20210102-103447_Chrome

7 Likes

@Pushindawood Guys seriously you need a 2-year streak badge :smile:

7 Likes

Finally. Chasing the yellow streak worked wonders, chipped off ~14k reviews last year. Lets see if there is a badge after two years, next year.

5 Likes

I was sad there wasn’t a demon or something for 666

5 Likes

I did!

Also, if you don’t have any reviews on a certain day, and you don’t do any lesson, does that break your streak?

AFAIK, yes.

In such a case (assuming it does break the streak, which I can’t confirm or deny off the top of my head), I’m pretty sure that even just doing a single Cram review would keep the streak alive. Then you don’t have to study any new lessons, for example, just do a random review. (… that is, if you’re absolutely keen on keeping the streak alive. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Main question is why you want a streak but don’t want to add new material. Add one new and problem solved. Or there is holiday option in settings.

1 Like

Wheehoo! Got my 30 days badge! Been on since September, but October was…spotty and November, well, November was dedicated to the textbook gods, but December! December did awesome and and now January is puttering along just fine, although Note to Self: do not try to shove 6 chapter of Genki into 4 weeks again. That was…not good and I started confusing my musts with must nots and have dones and better dos with is oks, and I realized around ch 10 that the -nai form was left out of the Genki path in BunPro (but in the textbook in ch 5) and I did not know it well at all and that was sabotaging other things and wow, 160 BunPro ghost reviews in a day absolutely does not equal 160 Wanikani reviews. :woozy_face::sob::scream::exploding_head::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
But! I did some backtracking and got it all sorted out now, and so onward to the next great adventure! Or at least cleaning up the rest of N5 here while finishing my Genki workbook. Because writing, yuck.

5 Likes

Just wondering in case I will ever run out of lessons before I get that highly desired 365 streak badge :wink:

Hmm… If anybody is wondering if gamification is addictive or not, here we have the proof :joy:

You can always hope they will expand the site.

2 Likes

Just got my ‘30 day’ reviews as well,

3 days before my 30 day trial runs out!

2dl53et

1 Like

I got my first 7 day streak :partying_face: well… since I’ve been on the platform for just 7 days I count it as win!

5 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I have finished N5 content! Whooho!!! (only 681 grammar points to go :sweat_smile:)

10 Likes

After some thought, finally decided to subscribe for a month after finished the 30-day trial.
Skip for several days before so I don’t have the 30-day-streak badge yet, but this time I will!!

3 Likes

すみまけん、ミサ先生は誰ですか?よろしくお願いします。

ジョん

頑張れ!頑張れ!「皆んなさんね」(^ー^)

1 Like

The YouTube channel “Japanese Ammo With Misa”, I believe.

4 Likes

Twenty eight minutes late. I’mma gonna cry :sob: Farewell my 48(?) day streak. The dangers of studying before bed.

4 Likes