Hi, new subscriber (from wk) + a bug

Hello, i’ve used bunpro a bit with the free trial a while ago but had other priorities at the time. Now that i’m finished learning on WaniKani (some of you might recognize me? If so, hi!) i’ve reset and subscribed with the plan to review and practice grammar which I have forgotten.

I also have had a bug which I didnt have a couple months prior, after clicking study and going through to click on quiz, it always freezes if its the second quiz, and often even if its the first. I have to reload every time and go through the items again and re-click quiz. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

5 Likes

A user on wanikani let me know that it isnt frozen but the ‘quiz me’ button is way down on the page, so I have to scroll down to find it. Not sure why it isnt centered… Also it would be nice QOL if we could hit the ‘continue’ button after finishing the quiz just by pressing enter. It works for the quiz me so I guess I dont have to look for the button anymore lol.

2 Likes

Welcome to Bunpro!
Let’s hope you can kill theese reviews as good as you have on WK :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, that bug was reported months ago already but wasn’t fixed since then. It’s especially awkward on mobile. If you’re on mobile as well, check out this app for BP grammar, that will probably support study and reviews in the near future:

2 Likes

I dont plan on using mobile (im on my laptop 24/7 :sweat_smile:) but I will keep the app in mind. Thank you!

1 Like

As a long-time WK and prospective BunPro user, how does BunPro compare to WK?

1 Like

With WaniKani you can run through reviews quite quickly. However on Bunpro every review takes a lot more brain power. In my opinion it has the same magic retention of knowledge that WaniKani has.

3 Likes