How can I cram only the grammar I want?

Hey guys new user here, my question is if it’s possible to do a cram of only certain grammar points I can pick instead of just the four options given (for example if I pick “Studied grammar” is going to choose some that are easy for me like は,いい, etc.) or is there a way to make certain grammar go into “Troubled Grammar”? Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Bunpro and to the community. Currently we do not have any way to pick and choose specific grammar points to cram. However, a revamp of cram is up there on our to-do list and adding custom options to how and what you study is a feature that we plan on implementing. “Studied grammar” refers to grammar that you have already added to your reviews either through the “Study” option, “Paths” or by clicking on “Add to Reviews” on the grammar point’s main page. “Troubled grammar” refers to grammar that you have missed four times or more during your regular review sessions. Cheers!

8 Likes

Hi @Pushindawood, would it be relatively easy to add buttons to cram “Last 3 grammar points” and “Last 10 grammar points” learned? That way we can easily practice new material while we wait for whatever you have planned in the future?

3 Likes

@timh Thank you for your suggestion! This is definitely something that we will consider adding when we do the complete rework of cram. Cheers!

If there’s an option to choose manually, that’d be an unnecessary addition, wouldn’t it?

Hi @Pushindawood, as @misterkite pointed out it’s probably unnecessary after the cram rework - I’m suggesting it as a stopgap measure in the meantime. I was thinking it might be a super quick job (the DB query behind it is probably similar to the one for “studied grammar”).

1 Like